Get me outta here!

Tuesday 17 May 2016

Why Should I hire You Question Answer



Answer 1=>

As, I have just started my career, I don’t have practical achievements, but I really want to practically explore and experience my potential by delivering the best services to the company. It will be my honor to work with you and this organization.

The primary goal of any organization while hiring employees is their loyalty and hardworking nature. I am loyal and hardworking since my childhood – in my school and colleges, I was one among the dedicated set of students who had been completing the task or assignment on time. For these excellent qualities, I got appreciation many times during those periods.



I am the best fit for this job profile, due to my outstanding programming (C, C++, C#, HTML, and .Net), networking, analytical and problem solving skills. Also, I have practical experience in many Operating Systems.

Answer 2=>

As, I am a fresher, I don’t have any work experience, but I strongly believe that I am much more capable in giving significant contribution that will be surely beneficial for the company’s growth point of view. My contribution will surely place company in top five in the market.

For a long time, I was trying to get into this company, but just now I got a chance. I can ensure you that I will always try to focus on the company's vision, goal, and things that can become a reason of company success.

If, I get this employment - I would surely apply newly obtained skills & thoughts for company benefits. I would shortly become a superb team player. Quickly, I will try to understand the work culture. I will never cross the deadline of the assigned work. And, I will stick to the company's rules, guidelines and policies on the work ethics.

Answer =>3

  • “I have had some internships and industry exposure. So being a fresher, it will still be easy for me to adapt to the new environment, which is significantly lessened my training cost.”
  • “I have a sharp learning curve, which will help the company ramp me up quickly as a productive resource. An example of my learning curve is my final year project, where I have worked on a short time frame on an entirely new technology”
  • “I am a strong team player a good leader. I have been leading teams for technical and cultural activities during my college days. In your company I will be a great player within any challenging team and provide leadership when the opportunity arises”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment