Get me outta here!

Thursday 19 May 2016

Tough Interview Question - What goals do you have in your career?

Answer
Here is a good sample of an answer about career goals:
I want to continue learning new techniques that will make me a better technician. I really strive to be the best that I can be, which means that my goals include staying current which means I will attend seminars and workshops. I also want to use the knowledge that I gain to help others reach their top potential. I could see myself being a great leader and manager who pushes the employees to be better and therefore make the company better.
It is important to remember to keep your answer positive, concise and in line with what the company does. This will show the interviewer just how much you want to work for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment