Get me outta here!

Tuesday 17 May 2016

What Are Your Strength and weakness Interview Question Answer

Answer 1:

Strengths:


- I always smile.

- I accept my mistake and learn from my mistake.

- I believe in myself and my abilities.

- I give 100% to any task to complete.

- I can adjust in any critical situation

Weakness:

- I can not control my own things.

- I trust easily on people who have convincing manner.

 

Answer 2:

STRENGTH:-


- Active and Hard Working.


- Positive Minded and Self Motivated.

- Can Adjust in any kind of situation easily.

- I like to take challenges in life.

- Honest, Reliable and Friendly in nature.

- Has Leadership Quality.


WEAKNESS:- 

- Too perfectionist.

- Emotional and always speak yes for helping others.

- Sometimes I loose temper in a certain situation.

- Foody and eat too many sweets.

 

Answer 3=>

My strength is my willingness. I am willing to learn new things, willing to 


improve myself, willing for the challenge and work and willing to have new 

friends even if they have a hard personality also I can easily adapt the 

environment.


My weakness is I am an emotional person. When someone underestimate on 

me and someone gets angry of my mistake and I feel so embarrassed and 

that make me weak because if I really wanted to live in this environment so I 

have to be strong so I am trying to overcome my weakness.


0 comments:

Post a Comment