Get me outta here!

Friday 20 May 2016

Why Did You Leave Your Last Job?






Answer 1:

First of all, I am so thankful to my previous company because I have learned 


lots of professional Skill. Now I am looking for a good opportunity where I can 

grow professionally and financial. Now this is the time to upgrade my life to 

the new challenging environment to grow professionally and financially. And 

This is the time when I will use my previous experience in this job.

Answer 2:


First of all, I would like to say thanks to my previous company which gives 

me a platform to start my professional career. And where I learned more 

professional skills such as teamwork, time management and work under 

pressure. Now I am looking for better opportunity and challenging 

environment to grow professionally and financially.


Answer 3:

Sir,

 I have given around three years to my current organization. But, I didn't get 

any growth or promotions over there. And, as per HR, they don't have any 

next level growth & promotions to their Backend-Operations Employees. 

Because, we are Off, Roll (Contract Based) employees. And, I want to grow 

myself in my career.
 
That's why, I am looking for a change.


Answer 4:



“I have been at my company for three years now and have learned a lot from working with some amazing salespeople.  I worked my way up to regional sales manager 18 months ago and my region has beat our sales projections by at least 25% each quarter since. However, I am starting to feel like I need some new challenges. This position really appeals to me because it would allow me to manage a bigger team and sell more innovative products.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment