Get me outta here!

Tuesday 17 May 2016

Tell Me About Yourself Interview Question Answer


Answer 1=>


Good Morning Sir.

First of all, I would like to thank you for giving me an opportunity to introduce myself.

My Name is  thakor Suraj . I am from visnagar. At present, I stay in Ahmedabad.

I am pursuing mca From gujrat technological  University.

I have completed my bca from hamchnadrachry university.

I have completed my 10th and 10+2 From Government School.

There are three members in my family.

My parents are the farmer.

I am fond of Teaching, Watching news, Listing to music, Surfing on search engine.

My strengths are Smart worker, Self motivated, Positive attitude, Fast learner.

My goal is to work in a reputed organization where I can enhance my technical skills and knowledge.

That's all about me.

Thank you Sir. 



Answer 2=>


Hello. Sir/ hello everyone.

Good afternoon to all.

First I would like to thanks to all for giving me your prestigious time to introduce myself.

Myself Ram kumar from Gandhinagar I'm 25 year old.

I have completed in my graduation life science from Dr BRAU Agra with 57%.

And I have completed my intermediate from UP board with 61%.

And I have completed high school from UP board with 51%.

About my family. There are 5 member, including me.

My father name is Dharmpal singh, he is died.

And my mother name is Vimla devi, She is house maid.

I have two brother and one sister they are married and I m the third son for my parents.

My hobbies I learn any science book, surfing internet, helping people, reading novels.

It's all about me sir.

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment