Get me outta here!

Thursday 19 May 2016

Where do you see yourself five years from now?


 
Answer 1:


It is very difficult to say about where I will see myself after 5 years because  

future is uncertain. But everyone has many dreams many wishes to do in the 

upcoming years. I also have some desire to do. I will fulfill those dreams and 

to became successful in all aspects and want to be in a position where 

everyone feels that I am an asset to the company and my experience skill, 

hard working, the decision can help in the organizational growth.


Answer 2:

 
I would like to see myself after 5 years at a level where I will have more 

experience, where I am leading and contributing my Knowledge, skill and 

experience for every important decision in the company and where I will give 

respect to everyone and they will give respect to me and my suggestion.

 
Answer 3:


 
Sir, I don't know where I will be after five years, but I am sure that I will be 

learning something new and Will be giving my best to this company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment